Tuesday, November 28, 2006


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHELLLLL!!!! : D

I certainly had a wonderful day together with you, Guan, Deb, Mary, Chow, Grace and Carrie! I hope you had one too! From the surprise early in the morning, to new york pizza, to ice skating at Fuji Ice Palace, to the Arcade, and to Vivo! I love you I love you I love you, it's been a joy knowing you, my fellow red carrrr! : D



Woke up late again, Deb had to call me a million times, before she finally left me a msg that made me laugh like mad; "GET OFF YOUR BED IF YOUR STILL ON IT, WE CAN'T BE ANY LATER!" Hahhahha! So I finally woke up, got ready and made my way down to Khatib, where I saw Sweettalk and the Pastry shop! : D


Met Guan, Deb, Mary and Chow and headed over to Rach's block where we waited for Carrie. Went up, rang her bell, cake with candles lighted, Rachel opened and tada! Happy Birthday! : D After that, made Rach get ready while Chow and I went over to Carrie's to wait for her to get ready as well. Took a train down all teh way to Jurong, where we ended up Ice skating and playing in the Arcade. The Arcade was having some promotion whereby you $20 into the card and you'll get another $20 free. So that means you get to play $40 worth of games! Woohoo! Played basketball and the stupid games with Rach, and I tell you thank goodness we werent wearing any IJ basketball shirt, it would have been an embarrassment! Carrie ended up throwing balls which ended up hitting faces.

Ice Skating was fun. Initially, Chow couldnt skate so she was holding onto me when we happily did a spin, with her ending up with a wet bum! Haha! Had a birthday request for Rach, and the next moment, we realised there were foams when the birthday song was played. While taking photos, Rach and I ended up with wet bums as well! Hahahhhah!

Ok, I'm super tired to updateee! Tmr perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home